Hospital Here I Come!!!!!
Today I was in Billings for my doctor's appointment. No big deal. I had to get an x-ray and then the doctor decided to put me in the hospital because my lungs were all clugged up. So on Sunday morning i'm going to go to Denver. It is kind of cool because my little cousin will be in Denver at the same hospital at the same time getting surgery so I will get to see her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Missy Moo, Thanks for calling us about your doctor's appointment. 5 lbs. -- that is great. How is the crocheting coming? What would you like us to get you for your stay in the hospital Sunday? Email us at Johnathans or put it on your blog. Need more crochet yarn? Nightgown? Fat Lip? Let us know. WE LOVE YOU. Grandma and Gramps
Missy, Why isn't our names listed on your blog? Grandma Patty
(please getus on)
Melissa,
I will only watch 24 episodes of Gilmore Girls in the Hospital. Thats is my limit!
Cool blog! I didn't know you had one! It is fun to hear what you are up to. Good luck in Denver. Hope everything goes well for you and Taylor.
Krista
I love you Grandma. Sorry I don't have you on my blog. I have plenty of crochet yarn. I'm not sure what I going to want but I'll prabably be bored alot so maybe a movie or something to do.
Melissa, good luck in Denver. I'm sure they'll get you all fixed up there. I wish I had a week to catch up on my crocheting. :-) Everyone in our family (except Sam ran a 5k race today. It was through rivers and mud and up muddy mountains. There were almost 2000 runners there. It was very crazy....but we had fun! Say hi to Denver for us.
Love, Steve, Donna, Sam, Drew, Reed, and Claire
Hey Melissa!! Your blog is so cute. We'll be thinking of you this week. Hope all goes well and you don't get to bored. Keep us updated on your blog!! (tell Taylor hi too!!)The Banks'
Hey Melissa found your blog and think it is great! Keep up the blog it is fun to see and we will be thinking of you this week!
Simmons Fam.
Melissa, I "tagged" you on my blog:
http://brettanddesireeontherange.blogspot.com/
You'll have to send me your email address b/c our blog is set to private & I'll put you on the "approved readers" list. My address is: zoo_bie@yahoo.com Hope you find plenty to occupy your time (and for your dad's sake, something other than the Gilmore Girls!).
Post a Comment