
When I got to the Hospital in Denver I got to my room and learn how the hospital works. I got poked twice and it didn't work so they put me to sleep and poked me another 4 times and then they put the pick line in. I was asleep for another hour then finally got to eat a nice big pancake and sausage. Yummy.

7 comments:
You are a trooper Missy. Keep us posted.
You did it girl! We love you keeping us posted. Be brave. You are amazing.
You look good Melissa and I hope you are at least smiling for the picture underneath that mask! Maybe next picture you should draw a smile on that mask, then we wont wonder!!
Keep doing good and being strong!!
You look good Missy, as always. We'll see you in a couple days. Keep smiling under that mask.
Girl, you are getting good at this blog stuff. I love your background today and the cool blinkie/widget whatevers you add.
Why are there no pictures of your dad anywhere on here? Is there anyway I can post this anonymously?
Missy Moo, Thanks for keeping us updated. You look pretty relaxed laying there with the mask on. We are so grateful that they have good care in Denver. It sounds like there are lots of things to eat and some fun things to do. Eat away girl - - perhaps you can put on some poundage there at the hospital. We love you honey. Gr. Patty and Gr. Carvel
Post a Comment