Melissa's Coming Home!!


Sally and Melissa left Denver today about 10:00 AM. They are coming home. I'll let Melissa write more when she arrives.

2 comments:

student said...

I am very glad that you are feeling better and i cant wait to see you again!
-Tara Richlin

student said...

Melissa,
WELCOME HOME!! Can't wait to see you back in the hallways. Student Council met today and decided that we will decorate our reading class room doors for Halloween. We will vote on our favorite doors by putting pennies and dollars in jars. If someone puts in silver coins, they count AGAINST you. We have also come up with things for red ribbon week. The ones i remember are: Monday, Oct 27--Pajama Day. (my personal favorite because I am too lazy to get dressed) Tuesday is 60's, 70's and nerd day. Wednesday is all red day, Thursday is dress up day--preppie day. Friday is Halloween costume day. C ya tomorrow.
Mrs. L.