I can't wait.
Since Christmas is almost here, I thought that I would just tell everyone how exited I am. This is my absulte favorite time of the year. We have a fire going all the time, all of the decorations are up, and my family is all home. As many of you know my sister is going to collage at Utah State so we don't see her very often. But now that she is home, we can officially start Christmas. For Christmas a friend of ours gave us a tile that said Christmas isn't in the presents, but in his presence. I think that this tells us the true importance of Christmas. I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Melissa, I want you to know how very much Grandpa and I appreciate all the help you gave getting ready for Christmas Eve. Not only did you come over and help clean but you also helped make the food and set the table. But most of all Missy Moo, we appreciate that you are willing to spend time with us. We love you so much and grateful you are our grand daughter. The wall hanging you made for us is beautiful and will always be special to us. I am thinking really hard about where I want to hang it. Love you. Grandma Patty
Post a Comment