Of course after a yucky day on Monday it could only get better. But today I got to eat some great food, play on a Wii and even go for a run on the treadmill. I'd love to hear from everyone. I'm a bit bored.
Hey it looks like you are having more fun than I did when I was in the hospital with Ben! They didn't have a Wii in the maternity ward!!! Keep having a better day and you will be home soon!! (well and at least Taylor is on her way today and you will get to see new faces!!!)
Missy,Does your hospital food have any flavor? I don't remember it being very good. Looks like you will be a professional bowler after mastering the Wii. There are some fun online games at miniclip.com if you get really bored. See you soon wyochic!
2 comments:
Hey it looks like you are having more fun than I did when I was in the hospital with Ben! They didn't have a Wii in the maternity ward!!! Keep having a better day and you will be home soon!! (well and at least Taylor is on her way today and you will get to see new faces!!!)
Missy,Does your hospital food have any flavor? I don't remember it being very good. Looks like you will be a professional bowler after mastering the Wii. There are some fun online games at miniclip.com if you get really bored. See you soon wyochic!
Post a Comment