Hey Melissa, how's it going? Remember me, Caleb? Are you still playing violin? Oh, wait, you'd started on viola, huh...I knew that! lol...Hope you get to feeling better! I'm thinkin' about you out here in Michigan!
Love, Caleb Condie
P.S. Tell the rest of your family 'hi' for me too!
Hey Melissa! Sounds like you are having too much fun! Johnathan and Becky's new baby sure is cute. I'm glad you got to see her. Good luck getting better. We'll keep you in our prayers!
Melissa you are my hero!! Be excited for your cool package comin in the mail!! The Fed Ex man promised me he'd get there ASAP. And HEY! Text me back you crazy kid. Also, I want you to know... that, today? I cooked pasta. All by myself. In a moment of panic and confusion I ALMOST had to call you up, but I ended up doing it on my own. My roommates all love the story where I called you up to find out how to boil carrots. Anyway. Text me okay? Or email me? I love you Melissa. :)
Hi Melissa, I can't believe you are in Denver... I'm just over the Rocky Mountains in Grand Junction! Pretty crazy! I hope you are feeling better! Blake was looking at your blog with me and he was SO excited to see you! He is going around the house telling my family about his friend Melissa on the computer! We are all thinking of you! Love, Megan Wilson (and family)
Melissa! I love love your blog! You are so dang cute! We are all thinking of you and hope you feel better fast. James looks at your picture and smiles, he remembers you! You were so cute with him. You are such a strong girl! We love you!
Hey Melissa, You are looking great! Looks like you are having fun with the Wii. I love to see all the pictures of you. You are an amazing girl--keep up the great work!! Thanks for keeping us all up to date with how you are doing. Love, the Banks:)
Hey Missy, You look great. I love your blog. It is fun to see all your pictures. I don't like the one's with needles! It makes me a little bit woozey. We missed you at the meet in Powell yesterday. You are improving so much. It think that I see a "real live" runner in there now. Michael ran well yesterday, and rumor has it that some of the Powell girls think he is hot! I will have to bring ice water to the next race just to cool him off! Take Care and say hi to Taylor from the Joneses. Keep a good attitude and hang tough! Love, Tim, Coach, or Whatever
hey sis i miss you so much you are such a great friend and i hope you are having a pretty good time there if not i'm sorry. How is it there do you like it? um school was ok as usual and you missed out on cross country practice and dance too. I miss you so flippen much i hope you are doing well and you get feeling better. You are so cute and looked good in those pictures on your blog. (wyochick....hahaha cute i love it) tomorrow we have a race but the whole time we run i will be thinking about you!You get back on Tuesday night right! When you get back just call me and i will run over speedy fast to see you. Um sister christensien was wondering what your address was at the hospital was so if you could get me that it would be great!we miss you in church and school and we are happy that you are doing pretty good. we missed you yesterday in the race and i'm sure that you would have done great. i can tell that in band ms. olsen, myself, our class, and the school really miss you. The whole school is always thinking about you and we have you in our prayers. On sunday emily and michael came over and ate dinner with us and we missed ya. every time we run i think of you and wish you were here. good luck with everything you are doing and hope you get well soon! love you and hope you have a good time ps.i miss you, tell your mom and dad hi and always know we have you in our prayers Love Sarah J
Hello Melissa, this is Mr. Townsend checking on your english assignment and wondering when it is going to be done...... Just kidding, I just wanted to check in with you to let you know that we're all missing you here at RMMS. Things are going about the same as usual. A detention here, an inelligble list there. Don't worry, you're not a part of either one. We have your blog set-up in the library so everyone can get a look at what your up to. Sounds like you're doing great so keep it up. We all look forward to having you back in school with us. Take care and we'll see you soon.
Hi Melissa Mrs. L here. Hope you are doing well and that the big city is treating you like a queen. We miss your smiling face around here! We haven't had a student council meeting since you left. We did kick off our fund raiser yesterday so hopefully we will do well. Michael just left at 12:30 for his track meet in Worland. Weather has been great this week but is suppose to turn colder on Sunday. Please try to take care of your dad...you know how much trouble HE can get into (ha ha) Hope to see you next week. HANG IN THERE!! Mrs. L
Melissa, you are my HERO!! I don't think there's anyone in the world that hates needles more than me, but look how tough you are! I had to have a blood draw on Tuesday because I'm having a baby and I hated it!! You are an awesome girl-hang in there!! Luvs, Emily Simmons Asay
Melissa you are looking hot!! i hope all is going well down there in denver, and i hope you dont get to board with the plasma tv and the wii!! :) But i cant wait until you come home! we miss you like crazy. I love you. Emily
hey melissa, how's it going? we miss you! get well so you can come home! hope everyhting is going good for you! our school's to small without you! shane wocicki says hi wife!!!!! -brianna and jake p.s. did you see my sis yesterday because she was going to come and see you
Hi Melissa, As you may be able to tell, I have set it up so the students can send you notes. Hopefully this will help you pass the time. We look forward to seeing you back in the halls of RMMS. Mrs. L.
hey nelissa, this is kelly. how is it going? im in the libary and just wanted to see how its going? i miss you and i cant waait to see u! i hope yoiu get well soon!!!!! im keeping you in my prayers ansd cant wait to see u!!! well gotta go to class talk to ya later!!
hey bff whats up i heart you so much hope you are doing good i will see you soo and sorry i have to go to reading bye i love you hope you have good time
29 comments:
Hey Melissa, how's it going? Remember me, Caleb? Are you still playing violin? Oh, wait, you'd started on viola, huh...I knew that! lol...Hope you get to feeling better! I'm thinkin' about you out here in Michigan!
Love,
Caleb Condie
P.S. Tell the rest of your family 'hi' for me too!
Hey Melissa! Sounds like you are having too much fun! Johnathan and Becky's new baby sure is cute. I'm glad you got to see her. Good luck getting better. We'll keep you in our prayers!
A Buncha Pollocks in Laurel
Melissa you are my hero!! Be excited for your cool package comin in the mail!! The Fed Ex man promised me he'd get there ASAP. And HEY! Text me back you crazy kid. Also, I want you to know... that, today? I cooked pasta. All by myself. In a moment of panic and confusion I ALMOST had to call you up, but I ended up doing it on my own. My roommates all love the story where I called you up to find out how to boil carrots. Anyway. Text me okay? Or email me? I love you Melissa. :)
Hi Melissa,
I can't believe you are in Denver... I'm just over the Rocky Mountains in Grand Junction! Pretty crazy! I hope you are feeling better! Blake was looking at your blog with me and he was SO excited to see you! He is going around the house telling my family about his friend Melissa on the computer! We are all thinking of you!
Love,
Megan Wilson (and family)
Melissa! I love love your blog! You are so dang cute! We are all thinking of you and hope you feel better fast. James looks at your picture and smiles, he remembers you! You were so cute with him. You are such a strong girl! We love you!
Hey Melissa, You are looking great! Looks like you are having fun with the Wii. I love to see all the pictures of you. You are an amazing girl--keep up the great work!! Thanks for keeping us all up to date with how you are doing. Love, the Banks:)
Hey Missy,
You look great. I love your blog. It is fun to see all your pictures. I don't like the one's with needles! It makes me a little bit woozey. We missed you at the meet in Powell yesterday. You are improving so much. It think that I see a "real live" runner in there now. Michael ran well yesterday, and rumor has it that some of the Powell girls think he is hot! I will have to bring ice water to the next race just to cool him off! Take Care and say hi to Taylor from the Joneses. Keep a good attitude and hang tough! Love, Tim, Coach, or Whatever
Hey Missy. Lookin' good. Do you like to do Sudokos? www.websudoko.com is a good sight for on-line puzzles with helps. have a great day.
hey sis i miss you so much you are such a great friend and i hope you are having a pretty good time there if not i'm sorry. How is it there do you like it? um school was ok as usual and you missed out on cross country practice and dance too. I miss you so flippen much i hope you are doing well and you get feeling better. You are so cute and looked good in those pictures on your blog. (wyochick....hahaha cute i love it) tomorrow we have a race but the whole time we run i will be thinking about you!You get back on Tuesday night right! When you get back just call me and i will run over speedy fast to see you. Um sister christensien was wondering what your address was at the hospital was so if you could get me that it would be great!we miss you in church and school and we are happy that you are doing pretty good. we missed you yesterday in the race and i'm sure that you would have done great. i can tell that in band ms. olsen, myself, our class, and the school really miss you. The whole school is always thinking about you and we have you in our prayers. On sunday emily and michael came over and ate dinner with us and we missed ya. every time we run i think of you and wish you were here. good luck with everything you are doing and hope you get well soon! love you and hope you have a good time
ps.i miss you, tell your mom and dad hi and always know we have you in our prayers Love Sarah J
Hello Melissa, this is Mr. Townsend checking on your english assignment and wondering when it is going to be done...... Just kidding, I just wanted to check in with you to let you know that we're all missing you here at RMMS. Things are going about the same as usual. A detention here, an inelligble list there. Don't worry, you're not a part of either one. We have your blog set-up in the library so everyone can get a look at what your up to. Sounds like you're doing great so keep it up. We all look forward to having you back in school with us. Take care and we'll see you soon.
Hi Melissa
Mrs. L here. Hope you are doing well and that the big city is treating you like a queen. We miss your smiling face around here!
We haven't had a student council meeting since you left. We did kick off our fund raiser yesterday so hopefully we will do well. Michael just left at 12:30 for his track meet in Worland. Weather has been great this week but is suppose to turn colder on Sunday.
Please try to take care of your dad...you know how much trouble HE can get into (ha ha) Hope to see you next week. HANG IN THERE!!
Mrs. L
Melissa, you are my HERO!! I don't think there's anyone in the world that hates needles more than me, but look how tough you are! I had to have a blood draw on Tuesday because I'm having a baby and I hated it!! You are an awesome girl-hang in there!! Luvs, Emily Simmons Asay
Melissa you are looking hot!! i hope all is going well down there in denver, and i hope you dont get to board with the plasma tv and the wii!! :) But i cant wait until you come home! we miss you like crazy. I love you.
Emily
Hey! I hope you get better soon! I miss you! Hope to see you soon!
Love TAra
hey melissa, how's it going? we miss you! get well so you can come home! hope everyhting is going good for you! our school's to small without you! shane wocicki says hi wife!!!!! -brianna and jake p.s. did you see my sis yesterday because she was going to come and see you
HI Melissa! lol love ya! get better! -Brady!
Hi Melissa,
As you may be able to tell, I have set it up so the students can send
you notes. Hopefully this will help you pass the time. We look forward to seeing you back in the halls of RMMS.
Mrs. L.
hey whats up
j-bug
hello little sick person
cannon
hey melissa i wore your favorite shoes yesterday with a cute outfit to our last volley game we lost sad
denice
hey nelissa, this is kelly. how is it going? im in the libary and just wanted to see how its going? i miss you and i cant waait to see u! i hope yoiu get well soon!!!!!
im keeping you in my prayers ansd cant wait to see u!!! well gotta go to class talk to ya later!!
hey bff whats up i heart you so much hope you are doing good i will see you soo and sorry i have to go to reading bye i love you hope you have good time
love j-bug
Hi how ya doing missy
bill
Hey get better you we miss you!
CASEY!
Hey Melissa this is Mikayla Asay and i was just wondering how you are doing?
hello what are you doing i am having an ok time since you went there i have to baby sit bill until his mom gets back bye
cannon simmons
Hello my favorite sixth grader. we miss you up here and we need you on our cross country team. Hope you get well soon.
Dalton B.
hey whats up with you
j-bug
We missed you in math this week. Hope to see you soon.
Mrs. M
Post a Comment