



A lot of the same boring stuff today. I did get to go for a walk outside. It was a beautiful day. More shots, pokes and IV's. The doctors were worried about by blood sugar level yesterday but that's better now I think. I'm excited for Taylor to arrive. (Tonite or in the morning). I love to hear from all of you and If you have facebook, my dad made me a fan club. Wow! Have a great day.

10 comments:
Looks like a beautiful day in Denver. I saw Taylor today at school and she was very excited to be leaving to Denver today (and she told me she took my car. She's a silly:)I guess now you can tell her hi. Both of you take care. We are thinking of you both!!
Bishop says hi!!
Hey Melissa, Debbie here! I was excited to know about your own blog! I do love the pictures! Keph and I have been to Denver twice and we really like it there. Glad you got to go outside. I wish I could send you a quilt wall hanging to work on! That would keep you busy! Love, Aunt Debbie
Debbie that's funny because I am already making one.
That is one big pancake! Did you eat it all? Dave
Hey, little Bernhisel Girl! I am in class right now, but Miss Asay is directing the choir.... I need to tell you, they REALLY need your little angelic voice! Let's see, how can I tell you what's going on? Bill, Kirby, and Cannon are being loud... Miss Asay is being VERY peppy.... They are singing the Bethlehem song...seems a little early for Christmas if you ask me! You are very missed around this place. You get better as fast as you can!
I am going to Emily's game tonight, so I will cheer for you (I promised to cheer for your mom and dad, too!) Michael has a cross country meet, but I think Sarah and I are taking Emily and Michael out to dinner after the game. It will be fun!
Miss ya! Tell Mom and Dad "hi" for me and tell them to let me know what I can do for them here.
Ms. O
Oh, P.S. I forgot to tell you that when Sarah spent the night at your house, she and Emily cleaned out Sarah's car and Emily did all of Sarah's laundry - about 2 or three loads! Thanks, Em!
Looks like it was a beautiful day in Denver! Glad they let you outside for a while! Keep getting strong!!
Emily S.
Hey Melissa, this is Mechelle, u know Kenia and Pilar's mom. Just wanted to end you a little note to tell you hello and that we all miss you over here in Deaver. Hurry and come back!!
See you soon,
Mechelle
We are so glad you got outside today! Once you get your quilt done we want to see pictures! We love you tons!
Hey Melissa, it has taken me 4 days to figure out how to leave a comment. Now I hope this will work. Everyday I have written great, long messages and they didn't go!!!!!!This blogging thing is new to me and look at what a pro you are. Love you, Julie Ann
So glad that you are doing better! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment