I am Coming Home (someday)


I went for my pulmonary function test and it was a better result than last time get. It was up to a 90 % which is lower that my baseline but alot higher than it was on Tuesday. The doctor's decided that I will be coming home on Monday. I will get my drugs at home for an additional weak though. Last night Kylie came to visit me. She brought me Smiles and a card. It was nice of her to come all the way from Laramie to see me. Yesterday as well I got to see Taylor. That was fun as well. She ate jelly belly's with me and we watched Enchanted. This was a better day than any other day. So I'm glad to come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting, you get to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!Taylor looks great. Did she come home today? I have tried everydat to write you and finally got my gmail to work. Sorry it took me so long. Your blog is great. I love the pictures. I am sorry your days have been hard. It sounds like they are getting progressively better. Love You, Julie Ann