Bye Bye Amanda




My friend Amanda who is a little girl that has a room right next to me it leaving today. My mom took some pictures of us together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie you are! I bet she was glad to have a friend like you while she was at the hospital!! Glad you get to come home on Monday--we are all missing you:) Keep up the great work on your blog, I check often just to see if you have posted anything new. See you soon.
Love~ The Banks'

Emily S. said...

Looks like you were a great friend to this little girl! How lucky she is!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wyo Chic

Anonymous said...

Glad you get to come. I have been loving your blog. The pictures are great. Sorry you are having bad days. It sounds like the are getting progressively better and soon you will be home. Are you stopping to see Josie on the way home? Did Taylor come home today? Love YOU, Julie Ann

Aly said...

Hey this is Lucas,

I hear you are going home on Sunday. That's great. Hope everything is going well.

Ms. O said...

YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! Yay! I'm so glad you get to come hhooooommmmeee! (How lucky Amanda is to have a friend like you!)