I'm such a bad blogger.
So I admit that I'm a bad blogger. But the hard part is that I just can never find time in my day to blog. So then the other problem is what should I talk about. Hmm... This is my first year in Middle school basketball, and I'm almost done. Our last game is in Burlington on Thursday. We hope we win. We beat them last time by 1 point. As many of you know, my cousin is on the Burlington team and last time, I had to block her. That was very hard, and she is alittle taller than me. Also in school for sixth grade science, you have to invent something. I thought it would be really cool if I invented something for CF. So I invented this little stand that will hold all of my Physical Therepy stuff. It is pretty cool and I got to spend some time with my dad. How fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Missy, I want to see your stand. I think it is a very good idea to get things organized. I am always trying to better organize things because it makes life so much easier. When are you comingover to use Grandma-greats sewing machine? Hope all is well with school and friends. Love ya
Pictures! We want pictures! You never know when the idea hits the million $$$ mark!! WE are excited for the game tonight!
Post a Comment