Alittle bit on the wild side
It has been great to watch you dance this season Melissa. You do a good job. Where was your headband? We are proud of you. Love
Hi "My"lissa... this is Blake (and his Mom typing)... I like your pictures! Can't wait to see you on Sunday!
I loved watching you girls dance; you do such a great job, Melissa! I especially liked the Camp Rock one, but maybe that's b/c I've heard the song sooo much:)!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It has been great to watch you dance this season Melissa. You do a good job. Where was your headband? We are proud of you. Love
Hi "My"lissa... this is Blake
(and his Mom typing)... I like your pictures! Can't wait to see you on Sunday!
I loved watching you girls dance; you do such a great job, Melissa! I especially liked the Camp Rock one, but maybe that's b/c I've heard the song sooo much:)!
Post a Comment