(this is for you Megan)
1. I would rather be still in Laramie with my Family.
2. In California with my sister (how spoiled)
3. Sleeping
4. Not having to get spacers tomarow.
5. Shopping (of course)
6. Experimenting with my Hair (I just got it cut so I like finding new ways to do it)
Like Megan said I would love it if you did this as well. It is a great idea for a new post.
Also my family just got back from Laramie and here are some fun Pictures!!!

Josie getting lots of love!!!

Josie Smiling from ear to ear!!!
Josie's Despain family in front of the temple!!!

1 comment:
I love all your "rather be doings"! I can't believe that I didn't mention SHOPPING! That should have been my #1!!!
I love all the beautiful pictures of your new cousin! Josie is precious! I'm so glad that she is now part of an Eternal Family!
PS. Blake says "Hi!"
Post a Comment